Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is there still News at the top of the hour?


To be honest, I am not very familiar with today's Laredo radio market. However, on occassion, I do listen to some of the stations in the area. The question that I have is : is there still news being broadcast at the top of the hour -as they say, or used to say. One thing that we get very little of in Laredo is news throughout the day on the radio. More than likely this would be in the form of national news from network(s) feed. That was always a standard in any radio stations programming. What does it say about us as consumers that we do not really demand such information anymore? If there is a local station that carries news (besides the 6:00 pm simulcast with KOYE/KGNS) I would like to know so I can congratulate them on providing such a service to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment